Job Title/ Designation: Copy Editor/ Feature Writer/ Correspondent
Work Location: Mumbai/ Pune/
Magazine: Car / Bike / Commercial Vehicle/ Auto Components
Division: Special Interest Publications
Reporting to: Editor and/ or Publisher/s (Mumbai)
Type of Employment: Full-time
Shift Timing: General
Work Experience: In years – 01 to 06
Age Group: 21 to 35
- To Plan, gather, research and report relevant and timely content, news, reviews, test stories and information for a multi-platform mix of print publication, social media, website, ezine and events in an insightful, unbiased and interesting manner.
- Ideate and discuss issues with the Editor and Publisher in order to establish priorities and positions and assist in execution of “specials” and “innovations” within required deadlines including content syndication and repurposing for external client requirements.
- Maintain the editorial integrity of the magazine and the reputation or ethics in business enjoyed by the Company.
- To develop market contacts and knowledge of the Industry and to demonstrate understanding of key market trends, latest developments and main market participants, their product offerings and strategies.
- To assist the team in undertaking research projects including customer requirements/feedback, competitor analysis and market segmentation and putting forward proposed actions as a result.
- To liaise with production departments to ensure timely and accurate production of publications and updation/development of the website.
- You will be responsible for reviewing Products as assigned to you from time to time.
- You may be required on occasions to work long/unsociable hour in order to achieve team objectives. You will also be expected to travel throughout on occasions in order to conduct interviews and build contacts and to represent the company at industry events.
- Your will be required to contribute to other Group-magazines as per the requirements of the organisation.
APPLY : email@example.com